Opening Ceremony – Welcome! 8:30 am (Chemistry 140) <— Different than last fall. G-5 on the attached map.
Period 1 – Class #1 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Lunch Break 11:00 pm – 12:30 pm
Period 3 – Class #2 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Period 4 – Class #3 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Closing – 5:00 – 5:15 pm
• UNIFORM Shirts Required! Tucked in and looking nice!
• Meet back at the CHEMISTRY building (Chemistry 140) between classes. Classes will organize there and then head out to the classrooms together.
• LOCATION MAP – on the attached map, the Chemistry building is located just north of the UMC at approximate location of G-5. Drop-off is on 18th Street north of Euclid.
• IMPORTANT – Please stay in touch with Scott. Don’t just leave! Please call me, text me or checkout in person!
• BRING – packet, pencil or pen, and items listed on the MBU Website for individual classes.
• MORE DETAILS – here is a link from the MBU staff
• SCOUTS – if you have a cell phone, put Scott’s number in your directory. Call if you need anything or can’t find your class. Scott Miller 303-748-7551.
• BEHAVIOR – best Troop 171 behavior expected!
• ELECTRONICS – silent and put away during class sessions. PLEASE be respectful of the class instructors. Games, texting and playing with your phone is NOT being respectful.
• MB PACKETS and REQUIREMENTS – MERIT BADGE PACKETS MUST BE PRINTED BY SCOUTS. THEY WILL NOT BE PROVIDED. Be sure to put your name on your packets and mark off all requirements completed.
• REQUIREMENTS TO DO AS HOMEWORK – not every requirement for mb’s will be completed at MBU. Here is the best available list of pre and post mbu requirements.
• BRING: MBU Release [if you didn’t turn it in last Monday]
• BRING: Merit Badge Packet for EACH merit badge you are taking. List of Workbook Links.